1st-Jan-21, 12:24 PM
Happy New Year! I am returning after enjoying slot car racing in the late 60s and 70s. As such I want a scenic track that for nostalgic reasons uses many Scalextric elements from that period. I am not yet retired so in addition to a woeful lack of modelling skills I lack time. I do appreciate there are some professional track constructors out there but much of the job I need doing is sourcing and refurbishing classic Scalextric accessories…
It occurs to me that someone on this website might appreciate that sort of work in addition to creating the scenery I need and so forth. I am happy to pay a very fair price for the job to someone with excellent modelling skills. I have a clear idea of how I want my track and hopefully the forum moderator will allow me to send them the detailed brief for the project so that they can forward it to anyone interested?
I must add that I find this website an excellent discovery - hugely informative and very well designed. As someone involved in the motorsport media, the only thing I can criticise is the apparent lack of ‘About’ information. I would really like to know who is/are behind this brilliant resource… Whoever you are, keep up the extremely good work!
Ian
It occurs to me that someone on this website might appreciate that sort of work in addition to creating the scenery I need and so forth. I am happy to pay a very fair price for the job to someone with excellent modelling skills. I have a clear idea of how I want my track and hopefully the forum moderator will allow me to send them the detailed brief for the project so that they can forward it to anyone interested?
I must add that I find this website an excellent discovery - hugely informative and very well designed. As someone involved in the motorsport media, the only thing I can criticise is the apparent lack of ‘About’ information. I would really like to know who is/are behind this brilliant resource… Whoever you are, keep up the extremely good work!
Ian

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)