Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1950 VW Beetle
#5

Hi Leo,

Here's a photo showing the colour of the unpainted plastic inside the body. I should probably take before and after photos. I tend to skip over things I assume everyone knows. My humble apologies.

   

I have helped several of my fellow club members get the most from a rattle-can. I seem to do okay with them.
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
1950 VW Beetle - by KensRedZed - 30th-Dec-20, 11:19 AM
RE: 1950 VW Beetle - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Dec-20, 11:41 AM
RE: 1950 VW Beetle - by BAracer - 30th-Dec-20, 04:31 PM
RE: 1950 VW Beetle - by KensRedZed - 30th-Dec-20, 06:17 PM
RE: 1950 VW Beetle - by KensRedZed - 30th-Dec-20, 08:02 PM
RE: 1950 VW Beetle - by KensRedZed - 8th-Jan-21, 10:26 PM
RE: 1950 VW Beetle - by BAracer - 9th-Jan-21, 08:29 AM
RE: 1950 VW Beetle - by KensRedZed - 9th-Jan-21, 02:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)