30th-Dec-20, 06:17 PM
Hi Jeremy.
Yes this is the first one for me. As soon as I bought the milling machine. Fellow club members ordered/bought 12 chassis. I came in second place to my new customers.
This was the first set of chassis's made on the mill. They all went to friends.
For the crown gear relief. I used to drill 3-holes, then used a flat file between the holes.
Thank you very kindly, Leo. A can of Tamiya TS-49 bright red came to rescue the flat, red plastic.
Yes this is the first one for me. As soon as I bought the milling machine. Fellow club members ordered/bought 12 chassis. I came in second place to my new customers.
This was the first set of chassis's made on the mill. They all went to friends.
For the crown gear relief. I used to drill 3-holes, then used a flat file between the holes.
Thank you very kindly, Leo. A can of Tamiya TS-49 bright red came to rescue the flat, red plastic.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)