28th-Dec-20, 10:13 AM
Great review of the year Jason - I can't disagree with any of your choices
Despite everything that's been going on in 2020, our hobby, the industry and this site have flourished this year. Time with slot cars has been a welcome distraction, whether people have had time on their hands or are returning from a gruelling shift on the front line.
My normal racing year was brief - January to March - but in that time, the club celebrated its tenth anniversary and I really enjoyed the SRC Porsche 914 enduro at Nascot Wood...
And then it was a busy year of proxy racing - NTRA HO drag racing in the States, starting our own UK HO drag racing along the wall in my office and my first SlotRally event - the Wye Valley Winter Stages. A surprisingly good year of racing - different, but most enjoyable.
I am really looking forward to getting back to club racing at the Barn - but only when we can do so safely and all together. It is reassuring that we have socially-distant options to fill in while we're waiting. There may be light at the end of the tunnel with the pandemic, but I suspect we still have a long way to go.
Despite everything that's been going on in 2020, our hobby, the industry and this site have flourished this year. Time with slot cars has been a welcome distraction, whether people have had time on their hands or are returning from a gruelling shift on the front line.
My normal racing year was brief - January to March - but in that time, the club celebrated its tenth anniversary and I really enjoyed the SRC Porsche 914 enduro at Nascot Wood...
And then it was a busy year of proxy racing - NTRA HO drag racing in the States, starting our own UK HO drag racing along the wall in my office and my first SlotRally event - the Wye Valley Winter Stages. A surprisingly good year of racing - different, but most enjoyable.
I am really looking forward to getting back to club racing at the Barn - but only when we can do so safely and all together. It is reassuring that we have socially-distant options to fill in while we're waiting. There may be light at the end of the tunnel with the pandemic, but I suspect we still have a long way to go.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)