25th-Dec-20, 11:34 AM
How did my wife know I needed these things???????
More for the kitbasher in me
Awesome awesome original lancer bodies
I have many many complete chassis that these will fit to. Decals arrived last week - so some paint purchases and I am away
Then 2 vintage kits I got reasonably priced - I mean my wife got a fantastic deal on them....
Then slightly more modern but still in kitbasher mode
Slot.it started selling overstocks on ebay and got the complete body/chassis.
Hope you all have a fantastic day....
More for the kitbasher in me
Awesome awesome original lancer bodies
I have many many complete chassis that these will fit to. Decals arrived last week - so some paint purchases and I am away
Then 2 vintage kits I got reasonably priced - I mean my wife got a fantastic deal on them....
Then slightly more modern but still in kitbasher mode
Slot.it started selling overstocks on ebay and got the complete body/chassis.
Hope you all have a fantastic day....

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)