25th-Dec-20, 09:03 AM
Does a present from Santa eBay count?
Didn’t expect this to arrive before Christmas. I needed some Ninco crossovers and the cheapest ones I could find happened to have this new, sealed set in the lot. And no-one else seemed to want it... it was an unexpected gift, so the set went under the tree.
Fingers-crossed, more to be unwrapped after lunch. A bumper pack of socks is about the same size and shape as a slot car box, so I’m not getting my hopes up too much.
Didn’t expect this to arrive before Christmas. I needed some Ninco crossovers and the cheapest ones I could find happened to have this new, sealed set in the lot. And no-one else seemed to want it... it was an unexpected gift, so the set went under the tree.
Fingers-crossed, more to be unwrapped after lunch. A bumper pack of socks is about the same size and shape as a slot car box, so I’m not getting my hopes up too much.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)