25th-Dec-20, 09:02 AM
Inspired presents from my wife...
A power supply so I can run my scp-2 controller in oXigen mode
An analogue module for my scp-2 so I can run analogue cars on my track
And a converter so I can (hopefully) plug the scp-2 into my Scalextric powerbase.
And in other news, we both bought each other the same presents. So we are now the proud owners of six bird feeders, hundreds of fat balls and a ton of sunflower seeds.
A power supply so I can run my scp-2 controller in oXigen mode
An analogue module for my scp-2 so I can run analogue cars on my track
And a converter so I can (hopefully) plug the scp-2 into my Scalextric powerbase.
And in other news, we both bought each other the same presents. So we are now the proud owners of six bird feeders, hundreds of fat balls and a ton of sunflower seeds.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)