21st-Dec-20, 05:54 PM
I used to live in Addlestone in NW Surrey, and I can claim that: -
Brabham F1 Racing team started out in a small factory unit a mile or so down the road.
McLaren F1 Racing team used to get their overalls cleaned in the dry cleaners on the corner of our road
Our school caretaker was a friend of Ken Tyrrell, so we used to have a Tyrrell F1 car on display at our little school fete.
Brabham F1 Racing team started out in a small factory unit a mile or so down the road.
McLaren F1 Racing team used to get their overalls cleaned in the dry cleaners on the corner of our road
Our school caretaker was a friend of Ken Tyrrell, so we used to have a Tyrrell F1 car on display at our little school fete.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)