Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How do I insert a photo into a message?
#3

I have also been unable to do it. As far as I am aware it is not possible to add a photo from your hard drive, only from a web link using the 'insert image' button. I have checked in admin and can find no setting that would enable me to add the facility either.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
How do I insert a photo into a message? - by BAracer - 16th-Dec-20, 10:44 AM
RE: How do I insert a photo into a message? - by KensRedZed - 16th-Dec-20, 12:40 PM
RE: How do I insert a photo into a message? - by CMOTD - 16th-Dec-20, 12:45 PM
RE: How do I insert a photo into a message? - by JasonB - 16th-Dec-20, 12:52 PM
RE: How do I insert a photo into a message? - by BAracer - 16th-Dec-20, 01:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)