Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How do I insert a photo into a message?
#1

The image is a jpg on my hard drive.

I have tried copying and pasting, sharing via google drive, using the 'insert image' option...

All I get is the filename in the message, or a little generic picture 'blob' icon.


Only asking because I receive messages with photos so I know it must be possible!

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
How do I insert a photo into a message? - by BAracer - 16th-Dec-20, 10:44 AM
RE: How do I insert a photo into a message? - by KensRedZed - 16th-Dec-20, 12:40 PM
RE: How do I insert a photo into a message? - by CMOTD - 16th-Dec-20, 12:45 PM
RE: How do I insert a photo into a message? - by JasonB - 16th-Dec-20, 12:52 PM
RE: How do I insert a photo into a message? - by BAracer - 16th-Dec-20, 01:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)