8th-Dec-20, 09:54 PM
The material only cost $2.25 Canadian per car. That's $1.50 US, or maybe one Euro? How much trouble are you willing to go through to save half a Euro?
Yes, it certainly can be done. Is it worth it? Not to me. I need a better reason than just a few pennies. I'm good with just the bottom half of the aluminum square tubing. The less time spent on the bandsaw with challenging cuts, the better. One car at a time seems to be the best outcome so far.
Yes, it certainly can be done. Is it worth it? Not to me. I need a better reason than just a few pennies. I'm good with just the bottom half of the aluminum square tubing. The less time spent on the bandsaw with challenging cuts, the better. One car at a time seems to be the best outcome so far.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)