8th-Dec-20, 01:03 PM
Hi Dazee. Thank you for your kind words. I'm very happy that you're going to get started in scratch building.
Please ask questions here or send me a PM if you get stuck?
Hi Gordon. I take the cut offs to the metal recycling company for coffee money.
5-minute Epoxy is the fastest way to install, and remove a motor. Everyone in my club laughed at first. 2-years later, many members are following my lead. It's a proven method, and works fantastic.
Cheers,
Ken
Please ask questions here or send me a PM if you get stuck?
Hi Gordon. I take the cut offs to the metal recycling company for coffee money.
5-minute Epoxy is the fastest way to install, and remove a motor. Everyone in my club laughed at first. 2-years later, many members are following my lead. It's a proven method, and works fantastic.
Cheers,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)