8th-Dec-20, 10:21 AM
Hello Scott,
Even within a manufacturer's specific car model, they vary in performance. I was once organising a small event and needed two fairly matched Ford Escorts (SCX). I bought two but massively different performance so bought another, then another. After buying five and then mixing and matching parts (wheels, tyres, axles, motors). I gave up on the challenge and settled for two that were about 0.5sec different around the layout that had a 10 second lap.
Leo
Even within a manufacturer's specific car model, they vary in performance. I was once organising a small event and needed two fairly matched Ford Escorts (SCX). I bought two but massively different performance so bought another, then another. After buying five and then mixing and matching parts (wheels, tyres, axles, motors). I gave up on the challenge and settled for two that were about 0.5sec different around the layout that had a 10 second lap.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)