8th-Dec-20, 07:40 AM
Hi Scott
There’s a big difference between car manufacturers and performance out of yet box.
A new Scalextric car I’ve bought is a lot slower than a new Slotwings car bought at the same time
However, a two car scalextric pack recently bought was pretty much equal.
I think most can be converted although some will need a fair bit if fettling and not just plug and play, have a look at scalextric-car.co.uk, he converted an old lotus f1 car to digital in one of his articles.
Must have cars will be diff. for each person I think, I like high detail road cars and 70’s/80’s stuff but that’s cause I’m old and trying to regress to my childhood
Rob
There’s a big difference between car manufacturers and performance out of yet box.
A new Scalextric car I’ve bought is a lot slower than a new Slotwings car bought at the same time
However, a two car scalextric pack recently bought was pretty much equal.
I think most can be converted although some will need a fair bit if fettling and not just plug and play, have a look at scalextric-car.co.uk, he converted an old lotus f1 car to digital in one of his articles.
Must have cars will be diff. for each person I think, I like high detail road cars and 70’s/80’s stuff but that’s cause I’m old and trying to regress to my childhood
Rob

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)