1st-May-19, 08:05 AM
Thanks Guys the GC version looks excellent but a fully prepared cars costs $140 dollars via Electric Dreams and then postage from the US to UK plus Customs, (anything you buy from electric dream seems to attract a massive UK customs charges). I'm really only looking for a bodyshell.
The cG site does not list anything being available except their range of chassis via Shapeways, and their Facebook site says they only like to sell via dealers. I guess that kind off rights off that option.
I'm still waiting for a reply from Dave at AA cars, probably my best bet.
I just wish More CanAm cars were produced apart from the obvious Maclarens.
Regards
Alan
The cG site does not list anything being available except their range of chassis via Shapeways, and their Facebook site says they only like to sell via dealers. I guess that kind off rights off that option.
I'm still waiting for a reply from Dave at AA cars, probably my best bet.
I just wish More CanAm cars were produced apart from the obvious Maclarens.
Regards
Alan

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)