Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sunbeam Alpine Tiger
#25

Ken - I'm always looking for 1:32 kits for classic British sportscars that aren't readily available from slot car manufactures.  I've accumulated several for future projects.   The Sunbeam is one that is difficult to find. I have currently have two, but plan on keeping them.  I was glad to see SCX recently released the 1955 LeMans MGA, which I'm currently working on.  Out of the box, it would barely get around my non-mag track, the one I have will require much work.

I enjoyed your TR4 project.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by JasonB - 9th-Oct-20, 06:34 PM
GT Sprite - by GT Sprite - 9th-Oct-20, 06:39 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by chrisguyw - 9th-Oct-20, 07:01 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by Top Down - 9th-Oct-20, 07:12 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by Grah1 - 9th-Oct-20, 07:21 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by BAracer - 9th-Oct-20, 07:32 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by KensRedZed - 9th-Oct-20, 09:01 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by JasonB - 9th-Oct-20, 09:38 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by KensRedZed - 9th-Oct-20, 11:42 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by JasonB - 10th-Oct-20, 08:23 AM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by BAracer - 10th-Oct-20, 08:56 AM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by KensRedZed - 10th-Oct-20, 10:18 AM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by KensRedZed - 10th-Oct-20, 10:52 AM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by Scuderia_Turini - 11th-Oct-20, 05:27 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by Ecurie Martini - 11th-Oct-20, 07:58 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by KensRedZed - 11th-Oct-20, 08:07 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by autoavia - 13th-Oct-20, 09:44 AM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by Scuderia_Turini - 13th-Oct-20, 04:11 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by KensRedZed - 13th-Oct-20, 09:13 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by JasonB - 13th-Oct-20, 09:32 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by JasonB - 4th-Dec-20, 01:44 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by KensRedZed - 4th-Dec-20, 05:21 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by 73emgee - 5th-Dec-20, 12:43 AM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by KensRedZed - 5th-Dec-20, 04:47 AM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by 73emgee - 5th-Dec-20, 03:23 PM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by KensRedZed - 6th-Dec-20, 01:10 AM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by Tibbs - 19th-Feb-22, 11:43 AM
RE: Sunbeam Alpine Tiger - by Kevan - 19th-Feb-22, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)