Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello
#5

Leo. Not a racer? I get the feeling that if I pulled up beside you at a red light in a 1967 Lotus Cortina. I could probably find a way to make you put the "pedal to the metal" when the lights turn green.  Thumbup Checkeredflag
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello - by kevmar - 3rd-Dec-20, 04:36 PM
RE: Hello - by JasonB - 3rd-Dec-20, 06:41 PM
RE: Hello - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Dec-20, 10:12 PM
RE: Hello - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Dec-20, 10:30 PM
RE: Hello - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Dec-20, 11:32 PM
RE: Hello - by Scuderia_Turini - 4th-Dec-20, 05:45 AM
RE: Hello - by woodcote - 4th-Dec-20, 06:48 AM
RE: Hello - by KensRedZed - 4th-Dec-20, 05:43 PM
RE: Hello - by SevernCrescentRacing - 5th-Dec-20, 05:48 PM
RE: Hello - by Anthony B - 6th-Dec-20, 09:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)