Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BRM P154 Can Am
#1

          
I'm looking for a bodyshell of this car to build to add to my Can Am collection.  

I know that Vanquish made one but it is 1/28th scale or thereabouts and Betta have a Lexan shell but I guess it is a 2.5" handling shell so again not suitable for my requirements.


I really want a fibreglass or resin shell. Is anyone aware of any Company or individual who makes them?.

Regards

Alan
Quote


Messages In This Thread
BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 30th-Apr-19, 04:20 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by munter - 30th-Apr-19, 08:46 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 30th-Apr-19, 09:47 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Apr-19, 10:33 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by kalbfellp - 30th-Apr-19, 10:45 PM
kalbfellp - by kalbfellp - 1st-May-19, 07:35 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by munter - 1st-May-19, 07:47 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 1st-May-19, 08:05 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 1st-May-19, 10:32 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by kalbfellp - 1st-May-19, 10:39 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Beejay7 - 1st-May-19, 10:52 AM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by ClubSpecial - 22nd-May-19, 06:15 PM
RE: BRM P154 Can Am - by Anthony B - 22nd-May-19, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)