26th-Nov-20, 12:20 AM
Just found this and would like to thank all the UK racers for letting us run our cars on the other side of the pond.
Congrats to all the winners, Jeff from the US won his first outing, and finalists and a great race report.
Some great close races there.
I will try to send a couple more cars over to compete in other classes when I send Woodcote and Clive's cars back from
the Fall Nationals.
Here is a link if anyone wants to follow that race which starts 11/27/20.
Smoky Mountain Fall Nationals 11- 27-29th 2020 RACE POST | Nitro Slots
Congrats to all the winners, Jeff from the US won his first outing, and finalists and a great race report.
Some great close races there.I will try to send a couple more cars over to compete in other classes when I send Woodcote and Clive's cars back from
the Fall Nationals.
Here is a link if anyone wants to follow that race which starts 11/27/20.
Smoky Mountain Fall Nationals 11- 27-29th 2020 RACE POST | Nitro Slots

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)