24th-Nov-20, 08:18 AM
Cars were posted to Pete, Jerome & Sue, Alan, Clive and Iain Monday afternoon - so keep an eye out for them. As best in show, Iain has a small prize courtesy of the Nitro Slots chaps. Everyone has more Jadlam stickers - and if you need a reminder of the Jadlam discount code, drop me a line.
Some Summer Series goodies are on their way to Tennessee to be distributed by Dave after his race this weekend. I’ll repeat that for the first NTRA races of 2021 - they’ll be some medals to send too, I suspect!
I hope to boost the goodie haul in all the boxes for the December race.
Some Summer Series goodies are on their way to Tennessee to be distributed by Dave after his race this weekend. I’ll repeat that for the first NTRA races of 2021 - they’ll be some medals to send too, I suspect!
I hope to boost the goodie haul in all the boxes for the December race.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)