20th-Nov-20, 02:16 PM
Just a few things on my bench at the moment
Picked these up very cheaply and yes I know they are oversized but the detail is just to die for
So looking for sidewinder chassis for these :
The P4 is an Ocar body that I built up at least 15 years ago and just never got to adding mechanicals. I have ordered quite a few Ferrari inserts so that I can finally get them done. That one will get a Slot it chassis that I have in my parts bin. The 275 p's will get BRM wire wheels, (one came with a Racer5 Chassis) and will need to investigate the 3L for wheels.
Some more being built - this is ready for decals and detailing and part to attach the motor:
The body and chassis are by John May (in our traders section)
Building up another Cobra Daytona by Autohobbies:
Then two Classic slots bodies to be finished:
And lastly a Monogram Ford mk 6
I have another Ford by Palmer painted and ready for decals and mechanicals
Enough to keep me going I recon?
Any suggestions for the Racer chassis's??
Picked these up very cheaply and yes I know they are oversized but the detail is just to die for
So looking for sidewinder chassis for these :
The P4 is an Ocar body that I built up at least 15 years ago and just never got to adding mechanicals. I have ordered quite a few Ferrari inserts so that I can finally get them done. That one will get a Slot it chassis that I have in my parts bin. The 275 p's will get BRM wire wheels, (one came with a Racer5 Chassis) and will need to investigate the 3L for wheels.
Some more being built - this is ready for decals and detailing and part to attach the motor:
The body and chassis are by John May (in our traders section)
Building up another Cobra Daytona by Autohobbies:
Then two Classic slots bodies to be finished:
And lastly a Monogram Ford mk 6
I have another Ford by Palmer painted and ready for decals and mechanicals
Enough to keep me going I recon?
Any suggestions for the Racer chassis's??

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)