19th-Nov-20, 04:35 PM
It really did all come together last night!
The worldwide Zoom chat is always good, but last night it was rivetting, or, should I say, soldering?
As I stated at the end of the evening, I learnt more in that hour about how to make a brass and piano wire chassis that works than I have in the last 10 years of being back in the hobby!
If you werent there or havnt watched it, do so now!
Regards, Lloyd
The worldwide Zoom chat is always good, but last night it was rivetting, or, should I say, soldering?
As I stated at the end of the evening, I learnt more in that hour about how to make a brass and piano wire chassis that works than I have in the last 10 years of being back in the hobby!
If you werent there or havnt watched it, do so now!
Regards, Lloyd

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)