19th-Nov-20, 03:38 PM
#31 (?)
As Leo says, an unmissable episode. I usually have this on in the background whilst at my home office, but had to give up working as it was such a great watch. So...
Question: When is the best time to learn how to solder?
Answer: 20 years ago!
This chat developed into a masterclass on brass chassis building. So, detailed guidance on material, equipment, tools, design and implementation. But at the same time, a free flowing conversation on the joys of this hobby.
All that scratchin' is making me itch
As Leo says, an unmissable episode. I usually have this on in the background whilst at my home office, but had to give up working as it was such a great watch. So...
Question: When is the best time to learn how to solder?
Answer: 20 years ago!
This chat developed into a masterclass on brass chassis building. So, detailed guidance on material, equipment, tools, design and implementation. But at the same time, a free flowing conversation on the joys of this hobby.
All that scratchin' is making me itch
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)