Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Need Help!!!
#4

Hello Andy & Clive,
       
                   Thanks for the welcome to your forum!!!
I did a little eBay / internet searching, and I`d say about 1/2 the cars in original packaging go for around $50 usd, and the other half ranging from $80-$100 usd. These were easy to identify, as the make and model numbers are on most of the packages.

As far as the cars in boxes, bags, and bins......most would be very difficult (and time consuming) for me to identify.
There were a few with distinct lettering that I could track down, and they seemed to be fairly on the rare side from what I can tell (in my pretty much non-existant experience). First one I looked up had sold last for $150 usd.

Now, I would have no clue how to "grade" the loose vehicles as far as condition and otherwise.

So, I think it would be quite helpful if either of you had someone within traveling distance that I could take everything to.

Am I permitted to post pictures here as a new member?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 14th-Nov-20, 10:53 AM
RE: Need Help!!! - by woodcote - 14th-Nov-20, 11:15 AM
RE: Need Help!!! - by Mazda - 14th-Nov-20, 11:53 AM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 14th-Nov-20, 02:27 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by JasonB - 14th-Nov-20, 02:47 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by woodcote - 14th-Nov-20, 04:46 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by KensRedZed - 15th-Nov-20, 08:48 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:07 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:11 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:13 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:16 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:19 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:21 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:24 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:29 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:31 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:34 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:36 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by degoat77 - 22nd-Nov-20, 01:43 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Nov-20, 02:38 PM
RE: Need Help!!! - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Nov-20, 03:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)