7th-Nov-20, 04:15 PM
Whilst not able to actually declare that I have put our cars in the post, I can say that I am on track to achieve that desire result in the next 24hrs. We all then need to be patient and trust the Post Office to deliver them on time.
As Razzle Dazzle failed to sell at the recent Goodwood Festival of Speed Week auction, it will be back to defend it's Street Stock title. Meanwhile our two Bugattii rejoin the fray in a twin pronged attack on the Street Stock and Super Stock 6 classes.
As Razzle Dazzle failed to sell at the recent Goodwood Festival of Speed Week auction, it will be back to defend it's Street Stock title. Meanwhile our two Bugattii rejoin the fray in a twin pronged attack on the Street Stock and Super Stock 6 classes.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)