Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from Melbourne
#1
Icons8-gearbox-32 

Hello - just joined this forum. I’m originally from England, but have been living in Australia for nearly 20 years now. 
I have had my Scalextric since I was a nipper growing up in Coventry and have added & upgraded over the years. A couple of years ago I built a 70s/80s themed permanent digital track in our garage for the me and my two boys. I’ll put some more photos of the latest version in the track section. 

Cheers, Paul.

   
[+] 4 members Like Tds76's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello from Melbourne - by Tds76 - 2nd-Nov-20, 08:58 PM
RE: Hello from Melbourne - by KensRedZed - 2nd-Nov-20, 09:03 PM
RE: Hello from Melbourne - by JasonB - 2nd-Nov-20, 10:18 PM
RE: Hello from Melbourne - by woodcote - 2nd-Nov-20, 10:26 PM
RE: Hello from Melbourne - by Journey Man - 4th-Nov-20, 08:23 AM
RE: Hello from Melbourne - by Scuderia_Turini - 4th-Nov-20, 09:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)