31st-Oct-20, 01:24 PM
(31st-Oct-20, 01:04 PM)JasonB Wrote:(31st-Oct-20, 12:06 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote: Hi Jason,
You will be pleased to know that it still doesn't work in Firefox on my Mac![]()
No icons, no nuffink! Just a mismash of bits!
AOK on Safari though so you have the use of that browser all to yourself
So it was working a few days ago when you were looking at the Racing Greens section, but now it's not working?
Nope! It has always worked on Safari and never has on Firefox. I can find stuff on Firefox but it draws incorrectly - mobile version I think you said - doesn't draw the new boxes and for instance, when I click on 'recent' it takes me to the calendar
I don't find it a problem using Safari. If no-one else is having this problem then put it down the the ghost in my Mac and don't worry about it.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)