30th-Oct-20, 10:55 PM
meh.... as long as it is painfully obvious what they are.
I was a big fan of physical media (still am) but Universal Studios use some symbols for things like Chapters, Settings, Extras on their Blu Rays and I NEVER know what is what...
I complain to the UI guys at work all the time about how you have to hover the mouse over or tap something "for fun" to figure out what to do.
They always seemed shocked that someone would like to KNOW what happens BEFORE they attempt something rather than stabbing in the dark and then having to commit what few grey brain cells work to what the 3-legged octopus on a stick symbol might mean... and then it is all CLOUD based and works totally differently 3 weeks later
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I need a drink...
I was a big fan of physical media (still am) but Universal Studios use some symbols for things like Chapters, Settings, Extras on their Blu Rays and I NEVER know what is what...
I complain to the UI guys at work all the time about how you have to hover the mouse over or tap something "for fun" to figure out what to do.
They always seemed shocked that someone would like to KNOW what happens BEFORE they attempt something rather than stabbing in the dark and then having to commit what few grey brain cells work to what the 3-legged octopus on a stick symbol might mean... and then it is all CLOUD based and works totally differently 3 weeks later
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I need a drink...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)