29th-Oct-20, 07:53 PM
SRC Lancia delta S4 arrived today. Many thanks to MRE for great service.
I bought the full detail model that comes with the auxiliary lamp pods but its not obvious how they fit without drilling holes.
Runs very well although the low ride and offset motor means that it catches on some of the joints of my Ninco track (raised rails).
Suspension front and back, not sure if it is adjustable, I will be leaving it alone.
Excellent detailing outside and in - Marvellous!
Leo
I bought the full detail model that comes with the auxiliary lamp pods but its not obvious how they fit without drilling holes.
Runs very well although the low ride and offset motor means that it catches on some of the joints of my Ninco track (raised rails).
Suspension front and back, not sure if it is adjustable, I will be leaving it alone.
Excellent detailing outside and in - Marvellous!
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)