Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Scalextric Digital layout
#6

Great looking track!  I love the interior details!  That bridge though...wow.  I've got their grandstands completed and love them.  I also have their ticket hut unbuilt.  Quality stuff and lends itself incredibly well to customization as you have proven.
[+] 1 member Likes dreinecke's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My Scalextric Digital layout - by keiths - 22nd-Oct-20, 04:54 PM
RE: My Scalextric Digital layout - by rallyhub - 22nd-Oct-20, 05:15 PM
RE: My Scalextric Digital layout - by JasonB - 22nd-Oct-20, 05:46 PM
RE: My Scalextric Digital layout - by woodcote - 22nd-Oct-20, 05:55 PM
RE: My Scalextric Digital layout - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Oct-20, 07:41 PM
RE: My Scalextric Digital layout - by dreinecke - 29th-Oct-20, 12:56 PM
GT Sprite - by GT Sprite - 29th-Oct-20, 01:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)