28th-Oct-20, 11:00 AM
Thank you very kindly, Jason and Gordon.
It takes less than 90-minutes to make an aluminum chassis from start to finish. The chassis's are competitive and win races.
It takes 20-minutes to prep a body for paint, and 4-minutes to paint it. Trouble is waiting for it to dry.
I don't consider myself a collector. But if I plan ahead. I can make one new car every evening. But, my wife might divorce me.
I've only been building for 2-years. I have less than 50-scratch built cars. I plan on capping it when I get close to 100. I know some guys with collections of over 1,200 cars. That's not me.
I'm merely filling classes that my club races... and a spare or two.
It takes less than 90-minutes to make an aluminum chassis from start to finish. The chassis's are competitive and win races.
It takes 20-minutes to prep a body for paint, and 4-minutes to paint it. Trouble is waiting for it to dry.
I don't consider myself a collector. But if I plan ahead. I can make one new car every evening. But, my wife might divorce me.
I've only been building for 2-years. I have less than 50-scratch built cars. I plan on capping it when I get close to 100. I know some guys with collections of over 1,200 cars. That's not me.
I'm merely filling classes that my club races... and a spare or two.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)