21st-Oct-20, 09:37 AM
I got mine this morning. The instructions are in Chinglish and contain a few errors about the operation but, as ever, I just hand the instructions to Ronnie and she tells me how to work it!
It obviously doesn't help that it is designed to sit under plastic track. As it just sits on top of my wooden one, the height of the sensors is a problem as is the colour of the car. Dark blue cars cause a problem!! However, some slight adjustments in position fixed most of the problems. Passing a hand under it registers reliably though.
Overall, I reckon it's great value for money and does what I want it for which is just to tell me what actually is fastest rather than relying on what feels fastest.
The happy news is that my 32nd scale entry for Bordo in December is fastest and it blows the Thunderslot McLaren into the weeds
It obviously doesn't help that it is designed to sit under plastic track. As it just sits on top of my wooden one, the height of the sensors is a problem as is the colour of the car. Dark blue cars cause a problem!! However, some slight adjustments in position fixed most of the problems. Passing a hand under it registers reliably though.
Overall, I reckon it's great value for money and does what I want it for which is just to tell me what actually is fastest rather than relying on what feels fastest.
The happy news is that my 32nd scale entry for Bordo in December is fastest and it blows the Thunderslot McLaren into the weeds

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)