16th-Oct-20, 03:22 PM
It was great to actually have some racing at the Green Monster in Champagne Mouton but it's back to earth and a few lumps of plasticard and balsa!
The Cummins Specials I made were a joint effort with Don Seigel and of the two scales, he chose the 32nd. This left me with a chassis so I thought I'd do another Cummins. This one from 1950 instead of 1952. Quite a difference between the two year's cars.
Just about finished now but awaits the decals. Colin (Wraith) doesn't seem to be answering emails right now. Does anyone know if he's OK?
The Cummins Specials I made were a joint effort with Don Seigel and of the two scales, he chose the 32nd. This left me with a chassis so I thought I'd do another Cummins. This one from 1950 instead of 1952. Quite a difference between the two year's cars.
Just about finished now but awaits the decals. Colin (Wraith) doesn't seem to be answering emails right now. Does anyone know if he's OK?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)