13th-Oct-20, 09:13 PM
You are bang on Autoavia. I remember finishing one of my first cars and taking pics. Running to the PC to load and post. Then stood back after looking at the photos and said "Who the heck built and painted this piece of rubbish?". The paint was smooth to the naked eye, but had slight orange peel under a magnifying glass.
At that point I realized that "super-macro" is a great tool for seeing your own mistakes. But not so great if you prefer not to share your mistakes with the rest of planet.
I still use super-macro to critique my own builds. I just don't share all of them.
At that point I realized that "super-macro" is a great tool for seeing your own mistakes. But not so great if you prefer not to share your mistakes with the rest of planet.
I still use super-macro to critique my own builds. I just don't share all of them.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)