13th-Oct-20, 09:44 AM
Looks a nice build to me.
I used to convince myself that everyone else builds far better cars than me but I eventually realised that some of the things that went a bit wrong actually don't show very much. It is just that I am more aware of them because I built the model and, to me, they stick out like a sore thumb but others don't notice.
When I attached the rear body panel to the 1/24 Galaxie that I posted a while ago a tiny bit of glue left a small mark in the paint on the rear edge of the boot lid. I was pretty unhappy about it at first but it isn't noticeable unless you know it is there and look for it.
All my cars get raced anyway so they soon start to look a bit secondhand.
I used to convince myself that everyone else builds far better cars than me but I eventually realised that some of the things that went a bit wrong actually don't show very much. It is just that I am more aware of them because I built the model and, to me, they stick out like a sore thumb but others don't notice.
When I attached the rear body panel to the 1/24 Galaxie that I posted a while ago a tiny bit of glue left a small mark in the paint on the rear edge of the boot lid. I was pretty unhappy about it at first but it isn't noticeable unless you know it is there and look for it.
All my cars get raced anyway so they soon start to look a bit secondhand.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)