Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Spot the mistake
#1

I thought I'd done a half decent job... until today. Tappingfoot

   

I'd carefully crafted (okay, bodged) a replacement part for my favourite Lancia Stratos after the offending article had dropped off and gone AWOL.

It looked okay to me as it whizzed around the track, and it's taken about a decade for me to notice. But today I looked at the scrolling images at the top of the portal page, and it struck me....

I've only gone and glued the bloomin tail light on upside down. Doh.
[+] 3 members Like JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Spot the mistake - by JasonB - 9th-Oct-20, 05:04 PM
GT Sprite - by GT Sprite - 9th-Oct-20, 06:32 PM
RE: Spot the mistake - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Oct-20, 08:01 PM
RE: Spot the mistake - by Mike - 9th-Oct-20, 08:35 PM
RE: Spot the mistake - by autoavia - 10th-Oct-20, 10:56 AM
RE: Spot the mistake - by KensRedZed - 10th-Oct-20, 09:45 PM
RE: Spot the mistake - by Ho Lee Kow - 19th-Oct-20, 06:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)