9th-Oct-20, 02:10 PM
Thank you very kindly, Abie321.
You're looking at the upgraded tool set. I made the first 20 chassis on the cheapest drill press money could buy and the XY table ($180 Cdn for both). I clamped the work to the XY table. No vise at all.
How many RTR cars do you need to buy to get to $180 Cdn dollars? Maybe another $40 in small tools, and you're off to the scratch-races.
It doesn't take long before you're making custom cars few people have like a Rover BRM.
You're looking at the upgraded tool set. I made the first 20 chassis on the cheapest drill press money could buy and the XY table ($180 Cdn for both). I clamped the work to the XY table. No vise at all.
How many RTR cars do you need to buy to get to $180 Cdn dollars? Maybe another $40 in small tools, and you're off to the scratch-races.
It doesn't take long before you're making custom cars few people have like a Rover BRM.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)