5th-Oct-20, 01:49 PM
I now have two workbenches.
I built a temporary bench for Don to use when we were preparing cars for the Champagne Mouton event and it seems to still be here! The original 'messy' bench is used for dirty jobs, soldering etc and the 'slightly less messy' bench is used for fiddly stuff and will, hopefully, be kept relatively clear but I'm not holding my breath.
My original intent was to keep the cars to a minimum and recycle parts as I needed them for cars built for Bordo. That seems to have gone a bit by the board as Bordo has been put off and the cars have been built for ages. This has meant any new cars had to have new parts! Cars prepared for Champagne Mouton are in the box with the Bordo cars.
However, I have decided that I don't need so many working cars and so have started stripping bits. The BRM will join the body pile and the bits will go into plastic boxes ready for the whole process to start again..
I built a temporary bench for Don to use when we were preparing cars for the Champagne Mouton event and it seems to still be here! The original 'messy' bench is used for dirty jobs, soldering etc and the 'slightly less messy' bench is used for fiddly stuff and will, hopefully, be kept relatively clear but I'm not holding my breath.
My original intent was to keep the cars to a minimum and recycle parts as I needed them for cars built for Bordo. That seems to have gone a bit by the board as Bordo has been put off and the cars have been built for ages. This has meant any new cars had to have new parts! Cars prepared for Champagne Mouton are in the box with the Bordo cars.
However, I have decided that I don't need so many working cars and so have started stripping bits. The BRM will join the body pile and the bits will go into plastic boxes ready for the whole process to start again..

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)