Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Sidecars, which are better?
#4

I have an early pair - black and red and black and green, with small wheels and no Magnatraction.

I was originally thinking of using Pendle's 'small' alloy wheels, tyres and inserts so they look standard - but 'just messing about' I've fitted larger dia. Mitoos alloy wheels and NSR tyres on one and an unknown brand of alloys and urethane tyres on the other as 'no-cost ' upgrades. (I already had them.)

The Mitoos upgrade is the better of the two at putting the power down - and doing so evenly, in that the combo' accelerates in a straight line.

The unknown alloys/urethane tyre combo snakes and looses half a straight over seven and a half standard straights.

(Cornering capabilities unknown, as I've only laid a test straight for the moment.)
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Top Down - 25th-Sep-20, 02:35 PM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by BAracer - 25th-Sep-20, 03:01 PM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Scuderia_Turini - 26th-Sep-20, 10:23 AM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Top Down - 26th-Sep-20, 01:15 PM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Top Down - 27th-Sep-20, 11:59 AM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by CMOTD - 20th-Aug-21, 11:06 AM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Fluff - 20th-Aug-21, 11:41 AM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Fluff - 20th-Aug-21, 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)