Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Sidecars, which are better?
#3

Hello Captain,
I think you are boldly going where no man has been before !!
I didn't know that the later versions had different wheels (and traction magnets). My brother and I got these when they first came out and I have the black/green one. We very quickly abandoned them and neither have turned a wheel for decades. The ultra=short wheelbase makes fast cornering a challenge. Having said that, I was strangely attracted to the Honda branded versions, but never succumbed.
So based shallowly (is that a word) on looks, I totally recommend the Honda versions.  My basis is that you will quickly lose interest in running them so go for the best lookers.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Top Down - 25th-Sep-20, 02:35 PM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by BAracer - 25th-Sep-20, 03:01 PM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Scuderia_Turini - 26th-Sep-20, 10:23 AM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Top Down - 26th-Sep-20, 01:15 PM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Top Down - 27th-Sep-20, 11:59 AM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by CMOTD - 20th-Aug-21, 11:06 AM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Fluff - 20th-Aug-21, 11:41 AM
RE: Scalextric Sidecars, which are better? - by Fluff - 20th-Aug-21, 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)