24th-Sep-20, 04:24 PM
My first slot car set was a VIP set, bought by my father at the London Toy show in 1961,.......and brought back to Toronto for Xmas that year.......no happier 5 year old in the world !!!
I still have the original cars, (59 years later) ....they have had a few replacement bits over the years, and have the original "double pin guides" replaced by their blade guides........they still run great
Cheers
Chris Walker
PS I do have a few VIP bits that I will never use, if anyone is in need.
The Cooper...........
![[Image: 2013-02-16-23-09-13.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/SxLZrw6m/2013-02-16-23-09-13.jpg)
And a miracle "Straightnose Sharknose" 156............
I still have the original cars, (59 years later) ....they have had a few replacement bits over the years, and have the original "double pin guides" replaced by their blade guides........they still run great
Cheers
Chris Walker
PS I do have a few VIP bits that I will never use, if anyone is in need.
The Cooper...........
![[Image: 2013-02-16-23-09-13.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/SxLZrw6m/2013-02-16-23-09-13.jpg)
And a miracle "Straightnose Sharknose" 156............

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)