21st-Sep-20, 10:09 AM
I had one of those on a Carrera "Profi" track which is wider than Go! but not as wide as Evolution.
We had a lot of problems with sunlight: If the sun shone directly on the track and someone walked passed it would count a lap.
It also sometimes missed if the car's color was too dark or if the car went too fast (Go! cars with magnets at 16 volts at the end of a 2 meter straight probably not ideal...)
I have been very happy with ARC (all flavors). If you can get the guide to work it has never missed a beat...
We had a lot of problems with sunlight: If the sun shone directly on the track and someone walked passed it would count a lap.
It also sometimes missed if the car's color was too dark or if the car went too fast (Go! cars with magnets at 16 volts at the end of a 2 meter straight probably not ideal...)
I have been very happy with ARC (all flavors). If you can get the guide to work it has never missed a beat...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)