19th-Sep-20, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the review - and a reminder that simple solutions can be the best.
The Carrera bridge timer and the Ninco N-Scorer are both very nice pieces of kit and - with a little attention to height etc - will work across all scales. They are so versatile, pretty easy to use and extremely portable.
An alternative I use these days is a lap counting app on a phone or tablet. I use LapTracker and love its simplicity for one or two car racing - perfect for testing or a rally stage. I’ve also been playing with the RC Timing app, which is a bit more complicated, but supports multi-car racing. There are various other options for Apple and Android devices. The lap timing apps that use the camera are what works with slot cars.
The Carrera bridge timer and the Ninco N-Scorer are both very nice pieces of kit and - with a little attention to height etc - will work across all scales. They are so versatile, pretty easy to use and extremely portable.
An alternative I use these days is a lap counting app on a phone or tablet. I use LapTracker and love its simplicity for one or two car racing - perfect for testing or a rally stage. I’ve also been playing with the RC Timing app, which is a bit more complicated, but supports multi-car racing. There are various other options for Apple and Android devices. The lap timing apps that use the camera are what works with slot cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)