18th-Sep-20, 03:47 PM
Hi Graham,
I've been investigating all the timers on the market, even bought a PC (
) in order to run the software but..... I don't know how long I will have this track and the faff of installing the real stuff doesn't appeal. Even though I have three lanes, I only usually use the centre one and it would be no great loss if the device is stuck over one lane.
How do these things work? Do you need a lightsource? At 50€ it seems a quick and easy way to solve the timing problem.
I've been investigating all the timers on the market, even bought a PC (
) in order to run the software but..... I don't know how long I will have this track and the faff of installing the real stuff doesn't appeal. Even though I have three lanes, I only usually use the centre one and it would be no great loss if the device is stuck over one lane.How do these things work? Do you need a lightsource? At 50€ it seems a quick and easy way to solve the timing problem.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)