Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric
#5

   
Hi Leo,
I agree, here is my own version. As I had said above, it now sits on a PSR chassis and wheels, which I think, makes the car look even better.  Still use it in my 1970s/80s races, alongside Stags, BMWs et al.

I have also seen the GTM do various versions of the SD1 - anyone put one together?

Chas
[+] 3 members Like Chadow's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by Scuderia_Turini - 4th-Jun-19, 09:21 PM
RE: Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by Chadow - 5th-Sep-20, 06:40 PM
RE: Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by woodcote - 6th-Sep-20, 10:13 AM
RE: Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by Scuderia_Turini - 6th-Sep-20, 12:04 PM
RE: Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by Chadow - 13th-Sep-20, 07:43 PM
RE: Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by Scuderia_Turini - 13th-Sep-20, 09:17 PM
RE: Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by munter - 13th-Sep-20, 09:52 PM
RE: Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by KensRedZed - 14th-Sep-20, 12:23 AM
RE: Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by Chadow - 14th-Sep-20, 08:28 PM
RE: Rover 3500 Triplex by Scalextric - by munter - 16th-Sep-20, 01:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)