Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hello from Belgium
#1

Hey,
My name is michel and I live in Bertem (Belgium).
I started slotracing 15 years ago because of my son. He had started  at the local club with a friend of him from school, and I and I drove him there every week, but got hooked op by the hobby.
I have now been the chairman of this club for 10 years and we do a slotrace fair every year.
We mainly drive 1/32 with us at the club (slot racers Leuven).
[+] 3 members Like beemer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
hello from Belgium - by beemer - 13th-Sep-20, 08:50 AM
RE: hello from Belgium - by woodcote - 13th-Sep-20, 09:01 AM
RE: hello from Belgium - by JasonB - 13th-Sep-20, 09:24 AM
RE: hello from Belgium - by Anthony B - 13th-Sep-20, 10:09 AM
RE: hello from Belgium - by KensRedZed - 13th-Sep-20, 01:13 PM
RE: hello from Belgium - by dreinecke - 15th-Sep-20, 07:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dreinecke
15th-Sep-20, 07:32 PM
Last Post by CMOTD
28th-Jun-19, 08:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)