Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Can anyone help me identify this slot car?
#4

(12th-Sep-20, 05:45 AM)Top Down Wrote:  I was going to say the same. Lloyd's your man for a definitive answer though, I'd have thought.

P.S. It looks like it might be loosely based on a BMW M1 - maybe - although it has Ferrari-esque elements to it too.

Do the Ferrari styled stickers define it as such?

Thanks for the replies!

I did remove the body and there wasn’t any numbers or writing. I forgot to take a photo though.

I received this item with the stickers, so I’m not sure if they mean anything.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Can anyone help me identify this slot car? - by Gravel.1 - 11th-Sep-20, 11:48 PM
RE: Can anyone help me identify this slot car? - by KensRedZed - 12th-Sep-20, 03:58 AM
RE: Can anyone help me identify this slot car? - by Top Down - 12th-Sep-20, 05:45 AM
RE: Can anyone help me identify this slot car? - by Gravel.1 - 12th-Sep-20, 07:39 AM
RE: Can anyone help me identify this slot car? - by Scuderia_Turini - 12th-Sep-20, 10:20 PM
RE: Can anyone help me identify this slot car? - by Gravel.1 - 13th-Sep-20, 05:54 AM
RE: Can anyone help me identify this slot car? - by Scuderia_Turini - 13th-Sep-20, 02:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)