Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Model Car scale drawings - G to J
#3

Bigsmile

I always intended to make one - for obvious reasons but never have got round to it. You never know it might happen. Perhaps when the preparing cars for Bordo has finished for another year.

Really lovely looking car.  I have loads of pics but that was the only drawing I could find at the time but I have just found another one!!

   
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Model Car scale drawings - G to J - by Gordon Steadman - 26th-Apr-19, 01:26 PM
RE: Model Car scale drawings - G to J - by JasonB - 26th-Apr-19, 05:06 PM
RE: Model Car scale drawings - G to J - by Gordon Steadman - 26th-Apr-19, 05:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)