Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Hi zjtzhmzmt


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote
#2

It looks better if you 'add to post' then you don't get the big 'attached files' and box.

Are we welcoming you to the forum?
Quote
#3

Hello Gordon,

uups, this post was not ment to go live. I am just looking around a bit.
So how do we get this post offline again?

And thanks for your support. Yes I will be a member of slotracer online, but due to less time I am a poor contributer.
Quote
#4

I wouldn't bother getting the mods to delete it, any replies would seem nonsense. Just treat it as a hello thread Wavegreen
Quote
#5

Hello geetoo1 - do you plan on building that model in your picture and sharing the build with us here on the forum? That would be great! Thanks for sharing.
Quote
#6

(25th-Jul-20, 05:11 PM)DPJ Wrote:  Hello geetoo1 - do you plan on building that model in your picture and sharing the build with us here on the forum? That would be great! Thanks for sharing.


Hi DPJ,
the photo was just used for testing the forum functions.
I still own some unbuilt kits, but I will keep them unbuilt.
And there are some slot-kits that are only bagged. They will be built when I will be out of business.  (Some day)
Best regards
Thomas
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)