Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW!
#1

[Image: OriJfot.jpg]
[+] 3 members Like fotodoug2's post
Quote
#2

I don't know where that photo went...here it is again.
[Image: H350m3l.jpg]
[+] 3 members Like fotodoug2's post
Quote
#3

Just love that Marlboro Fl Red!! Where's the whole car? and who makes it?
Quote
#4

Check the calibration of your monitor, that's orange...and it's a Slot It Audi R8C. It's an art shot...the other half looks just like it!
Quote
#5

(27th-Jul-20, 03:29 AM)fotodoug2 Wrote:  Check the calibration of your monitor, that's orange...and it's a Slot It Audi R8C.  It's an art shot...the other half looks just like it!

It only appears orange in color. It's all in the lighting ;)

Testy are we??? Is it a body you painted? or is it entirely made in PhotoShop?
If it's a body you painted, I'm sure others (including myself) would like to see it "normal" and not as an art shot.

Edit: - Ohh, and both my Dell U2412M monitors are calibrated to RGB color space
Quote
#6

Let's not argue gents.

There are more shots of the Audi in the page dedicated to Doug's photography.
[+] 2 members Like JasonB's post
Quote
#7

(27th-Jul-20, 10:13 AM)JasonB Wrote:  Let's not argue gents.

There are more shots of the Audi in the page dedicated to Doug's photography.

No argument from me! I like the work. Don't know why I'm being attacked actually... but anyhow.
Thank you for the link! Excellent photos for sure there. I'm guessing resolution can't be original because of the file size allowance on the site? Also, it'd be nice if some details on the camera, lens, f stop, etc are added for each picture.
Ohh... scratch that details idea - I forgot these are Art Shots and are made in PhotoShop.
Quote
#8

Nobody has "attacked" you, I'm not sure where you get that idea. I simply made a polite suggestion to both of you.

The resolution is to help page load speed, and the photos are also compressed for the same reason.

But Doug's photos are genuine. Edited in photoshop, but taken with a camera. He just happens to be talented, and he's also been kind enough to let us use his work on the site.
Quote
#9

Sorry to all!  At first when DPJ said he saw the orange as red, I thought he had changed his calibration...it was not my intention to be snarky, not at all.  Looking back, I should have inserted a laughing emoji at the end of my statement to indicate I thought I was being funny...I stand corrected.
[+] 1 member Likes fotodoug2's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
16th-Feb-24, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Tibbs
22nd-Jul-22, 01:40 PM
Last Post by fotodoug
29th-May-19, 04:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)